* ISLA's accommodation service is optional and exclusive to our students and their rooming partners throughout the duration of their course.
* In the unlikely event of your wishing to change your accommodation, ISLA will arrange this for you (subject to availability).
* Long-termers may combine different accommodation options for no extra charge (ie: starting off with a family and then changing to a student flat).
* Accommodation is within maximum 15 minutes walk of the school and mostly in the town centre.
* While a Sunday arrival and Saturday departure certainly make for simple logistics, we understand that you might find a good deal arriving earlier or leaving later. This is almost always possible to arrange though please bear in mind that extra nights incur costs. Normal check in time 14:00, normal checkout time 10:00
* Students flats in Spain are often fairly basic, but ISLA guarantees that they are clean, adequately equipped and in good repair upon your arrival.
* All accommodation prices are fully inclusive of bills and local taxes.
* All students under 18 years old will have to stay with a host family.
* As with everything, ISLA does its best to accommodate personal requests and preferences. But do let us have them in good time!
* We can only organize shared or double rooms for those arriving with a rooming partner (who does not have to do a course).