- Where were you born?
In the Bierzo region.
- What is the most important thing in the world to you?
The people I love: my family and my friends.
- What is your least favourite thing in the world?
Injustice, inequality and lack of critical thinking.
- What do you like doing?
Many things… going out for food with friends, going cycling in the countryside, drinking good wine, spending a day in bed reading, swimming in the sea, going to concerts and the cinema etc.
- What would you like to be able to do or do more?
About my job:
- Where did you go to University?
The University of Salamanca.
- When did you begin working at ISLA?
- What do you like about your students?
Their interest in learning.
- What don´t you like about your students?
- What is the best thing about your work?
The amazing people that I have met from all over the world.