- I can’t live without....
make-up!! Ha ha ha!
- My worst quality?
I’m very relaxed.. and often this means I leave things to the last minute.
- Me in two words.
Extrovert and happy.
- My favourite food?
Fish and seafood
- My favourite spot in Salamanca in Salamanca?
La Plaza Mayor and if I feel like relaxing any small town in the Sierra.
About my job:
- Why is Salamanca a great place to study Spanish?
Because it’s a small, easy going city with a great university atmosphere.
- What do you like most about ISLA?
My workmates and meeting interesting people every day.
- Why would you recommend ISLA?
Because it’s a school with a family atmosphere and in my opinion the combination of lessons and activities is perfect for learning Spanish.
- How long have you been working at ISLA?
6 years.. and all those to come!
- Why do you think so many people come back to ISLA?
Because the team are always up to help and students learn a lot throught their stay.