- Describe yourself in 3 words:
Active, talkative and caring.
- What do you do in your free time?
I go running, I read and I hang out with my friends.
- What do you keep in your handbag?
Chewing gum, lip gloss and headphones.
- What are your guilty pleasures?
Jelly beans, shopping and the cinema.
- What is your worst character trait?
I am very stubborn.
About my job:
- Why should you choose to speak Spanish as a foreign language?
Because, besides being the second native language in the world in terms of number of speakers, studying it allows you to know more about a lot of different and wonderful cultures.
- What do you like most about teaching Spanish?
You never stop learning! Every day, I learn something new about my own language. With questions from students and preparing classes, there are always small details of the language that I may have not noticed before.
- What is the most common error made by students studying Spanish?
When they say ´es bien´ instead of ´está bien´!!!
- Which tense do you most like teaching?
- What is your advice to your students?
Being embarrassed is your worst enemy! Speak Spanish even if you make mistakes because, rest assured, over time these mistakes will become less frequent.